welcome to divide!

divide is a writing and coding resource hosted here on jcink. we aim ourselves to be a developmental forum, accessible to any creators, writers or coders looking for a place to call home.

theGreat Divide

Add Reply
New Poll

site poll: what are you looking for in a resource?
May 12 2017, 05:39 PM
I'd love some input from the community, or just anyone who wants to have a say, in what you're looking for out of a resource community ! this way staff can take it into account and try and make more user-specific content, events, etc.

feel free to post below, start a discussion, quote others, etc. !

--------------------

asleep
asleep
stay a while And pay it off
  • Coding Admin
  • essi
  • she/her
  • 351 posts
  • 1145 points
  • galleries
  • coding
  • writing
  • ranks
  • coding |
  • writing |
  • awards

May 12 2017, 09:43 PM

i think tgd would be great for the niche of writing & writing based things. there is no resource site with a focus on writing type things. i also think skin tutorials and things like that are something people really look for. custom skins are so popular now that a good focus on how to do that would be pretty rad.

~~ just some thoughts to get this convo started.

--------------------
    user posted image
  • Maint. Mod
  • shadia
  • 45 posts
  • 145 points
  • galleries
  • coding
  • writing
  • ranks
  • coding |
  • writing |
  • awards

May 14 2017, 12:12 PM
    just here as support to add a spell boost to Shadia on the topic of writing resources needing more love & attention. it always astounds me (& sometimes tells me about rp communities in general) when there's far more emphasis on graphics than written content - which is terrible and ironic given the nature of what rp is.

--------------------
    06/26
    Today's Menu!
    gonna be a bit absent from RP for a month or two. Artfight 2017 is starting up so I will be busy with that. wish me luck!

semi-private RL crime

• Railroad
  • he/she/they/them/etc
  • 66 posts
  • 335 points
  • galleries
  • coding
  • writing
  • ranks
  • coding |
  • writing |
  • awards

May 14 2017, 12:25 PM
    Thank you both for your feedback! It's very helpful. :) Tgd is to be a roleplay and site development resource so the aim is to definitely have writing in the forefront as a focal point! I'm glad to hear that that is sought after in the community.

--------------------
    that would be enough
  • Writing Admin
  • Lotte
  • 94 posts
  • 445 points
  • galleries
  • coding
  • writing
  • ranks
  • coding |
  • writing |
  • awards

May 14 2017, 08:17 PM
    right? i understand coding and graphics are important, but writing is what we're all here for! i also stick by being a place to learn coding (a lot of coding tutorials) would be something i think others would be interested in.

--------------------
    user posted image
  • Maint. Mod
  • shadia
  • 45 posts
  • 145 points
  • galleries
  • coding
  • writing
  • ranks
  • coding |
  • writing |
  • awards

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    0 Members:

Topic Options
    Add Reply
    Fast Reply
    New Poll