welcome to divide!

divide is a writing and coding resource hosted here on jcink. we aim ourselves to be a developmental forum, accessible to any creators, writers or coders looking for a place to call home.

theGreat Divide

Add Reply
New Poll

probably out here bein messy
May 12 2017, 09:54 PM
hey! my name is shadia. i've always been bad at these introduction posts. so i'll give it my best shot. i'm a 20 year old human services major from around chicago.

i've been rping for a good amount of time. i started out on the typical way of neopets, etc. i'm currently a mod on caution and i occasionally make resources on my rph. if you can't tell - i love htgawm. i'm also a huge fan of shameless (us), cheesy comedy movies, and talking about rp related things.

i'm not awful at coding, but i'm still definitely in the 'learning' phase. i can skin pretty well, but for some reason templates throw me through a tizzy. backwards right? oh well. you'll probably see a few things from me crying & trying it out in testers.

i'm v dedicated to making writing resources, but also the occasional graphic resource! writing resources, masterlists, etc are definitely my sweet spot. so if you need a guide made
- i'm your girl.

i have a discord you can find in the great divides discord chat! i'm p friendly. so just tell me who you are & we can definitely talk about anything. i warm up to people super quick.
so don't be afraid to come talk!

--------------------
user posted image
  • Maint. Mod
  • shadia
  • 45 posts
  • 145 points
  • galleries
  • coding
  • writing
  • ranks
  • coding |
  • writing |
  • awards

May 12 2017, 10:50 PM
    welcome to the site shadia !!!! i already said hello in th cbox but we're so excited to have you ( especially lotte lmao ) writing resources are awesome, definitely feel free to submit to your hearts content. ✧*。٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و✧*。

--------------------

asleep
    asleep
    stay a while And pay it off
  • Coding Admin
  • essi
  • she/her
  • 351 posts
  • 1145 points
  • galleries
  • coding
  • writing
  • ranks
  • coding |
  • writing |
  • awards

May 12 2017, 11:16 PM
    heyoo! welcome to divide. c: i'm also on the list of people excited to have you, and i see you've already got a snazzy gallery up and such, so i hope we'll see more from you!! maybe even a promotion, eh?

again, welcome! enjoy the site. <3

--------------------

sylvia

r

gavel
    happy summer! maintenance admin sylvia here! if you need any help, feel free to pm me.

• Maint. Admin
  • sylvia
  • she/her
  • 357 posts
  • 580 points
  • galleries
  • coding
  • writing
  • ranks
  • coding |
  • writing |
  • awards

May 14 2017, 12:15 AM
    shadia bby welcome to divide!!! <3333
  • Univ. Mod
  • kellie
  • she/her
  • 64 posts
  • 260 points
  • galleries
  • coding
  • writing
  • ranks
  • coding |
  • writing |
  • awards

May 14 2017, 01:01 AM
    i'm just going to spamalot because i know i already said hello, but both annalise keating AND lip are your fav chars ?! lmao i actually own that shirt that lip has that says "fuck you you fucking fuck" though i'm like 2 seasons behind on shameless. (ಥ⌣ಥ)

--------------------

asleep
    asleep
    stay a while And pay it off
  • Coding Admin
  • essi
  • she/her
  • 351 posts
  • 1145 points
  • galleries
  • coding
  • writing
  • ranks
  • coding |
  • writing |
  • awards

May 14 2017, 02:29 AM
    thank you lovelies~~~ i'm so excited to be here

sTOP ESSI I WILL TALK YOUR EAR OFF ABOUT MY BABY LIP I LOVE HIM SO MUCH IM C RY ING

--------------------
    user posted image
  • Maint. Mod
  • shadia
  • 45 posts
  • 145 points
  • galleries
  • coding
  • writing
  • ranks
  • coding |
  • writing |
  • awards

May 14 2017, 05:59 AM
    ew wtf it's you (hey boo i just wanted to post on your intro bc why not)
  • sami
  • 9 posts
  • 50 points
  • galleries
  • coding
  • writing
  • ranks
  • coding |
  • writing |
  • awards

May 14 2017, 12:40 PM
    Hi Shadia!! :D I guess I've already kind of met you in the discord chat but welcome anyway, bahha! As essi correctly pointed out, I am obviously MOST excited to have you here (yes, this is a competition) and I can't wait to see all your writing and writing resources! (the coding stuff too I guess, that's pretty cool too ;) )

also shameless <333

--------------------
    that would be enough
  • Writing Admin
  • Lotte
  • 94 posts
  • 445 points
  • galleries
  • coding
  • writing
  • ranks
  • coding |
  • writing |
  • awards

May 14 2017, 05:45 PM
    Hey hey, Shadia!

omg I'm sure we could talk for hours at length about the struggles of developing more experience in coding and learning new tricks and techniques. :') I really hope you'll have a good time utilizing this community. Everyone here is so ridiculously helpful and approachable - and wonderfully promoting of writing development as well (which makes this my fave forum ever). It made me super excited to read that you are all about writing resources as well and it looks like you're already well underway with contributing more to the community. :)

And I totally died a bit inside at your mention of Neopets. Oh bless those dark days of the past when rping started on marketing sites like those. My first forum-based rp experience was on Go-Gaia. An embarrassment I hold in a special place in my heart lolol

--------------------
    06/26
    Today's Menu!
    gonna be a bit absent from RP for a month or two. Artfight 2017 is starting up so I will be busy with that. wish me luck!

semi-private RL crime

• Railroad
  • he/she/they/them/etc
  • 66 posts
  • 335 points
  • galleries
  • coding
  • writing
  • ranks
  • coding |
  • writing |
  • awards

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    0 Members:

Topic Options
    Add Reply
    Fast Reply
    New Poll